Controller, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Higher education in Economics
- Experience of at least 5 years in streamlining and delivering planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Organized, responsible work style, easily adaptable to new situations and openness to new knowledge
- Intermediate level English
- Financial Performance Reporting : monthly divisions performance results, forecasting the financial and non-financial company position for the following periods
- Annual Target Planning of: budgets cost categories, OH, SG&A, resources planning, design Key Performance Indicators
- Provide in-depth financial analysis on current financial performance, including budget variance analysis, standard monthly, quarterly and annual financial analysis, operations results
- Report to various stakeholders actual/ forecasted results and business situation
- Oversee the intragroup transactions and prepare compilation of the Transfer pricing documentation file
- Oversee share services contracts, conditions within the group (provide recommendations; issue warning)
- Annual audit: prepare information for IFRS audit and statutory audit
- Tendering process: oversee the tendering process (business plan, cash flow of each project)
In today's world, technology is king, yet it runs on infrastructure.
Fiber optic and power cables, oil, gas and water pipelines are the essential building blocks of any modern economy. Infrastructure enables trade, powers businesses, connects workers to their jobs and creates opportunities for communities.
That’s where E-INFRA enters the picture! And where your mission begins!
We accelerate capabilities to bring good life, freedom and prosperity to people by providing the high-quality energy and telecommunications underlying infrastructure.