Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Job Title: Contract Administrator
Period: Long Term
Type: Permanent position (office based)
Management of Projects contractual issues including third parties from commencement of contractual arrangements until settlement and final discharge of obligations.
Measure, monitor and evaluate the performance of the Project with respect to financial and commercial issues and facilitate the monitoring and follow up.
To provide recommendations, advice and support to Project Management concerning all issues affecting the financial outcome of the Project and to coordinate the overall process of administration and control of subcontract agreements.
Prepare and process contractual arrangements with third parties as per Company’s procedures. Evaluate and interpret Main Contract, Sub Contracts and Supply conditions and obligations and advise Project team on liabilities and risks under the contractual arrangements. Manage and secure Projects interests with necessary bonds, warrantees, insurances, undertakings, etc until final discharge of obligations. Detect Variations and Changes to the Contract in liaison with the Quantity Surveyor and prepare, demonstrate, negotiate and follow up of Final Accounts, Variations and Claims, until settlement. Develop and manage contractual issues related to time and cost implications, for all contractual arrangements.
Control, administration and reporting of each sub-contract/supply on the project, to ensure that the sub-contract/supply is properly formulated, controlled and closed out.
To agree and submit Monthly Applications for Payment to the Engineer/Employer.
• At least 5 years of experience in dealing with issues described above
• Batchelor Degree in Civil Engineering
• Ability to manage a team of 2-3 quantity surveyors/engineers
• Conversant with Standard Methods of Measurement (SMM 7, CESSEM 3, POMI etc)
• Conversant with FIDIC Contract Conditions
• Computer literate with emphasis in spreadsheets and word processing.
• Estimating and pricing experience will be consider as an advantage.
• Experience in Large infrastructure projects will be consider as an advantage.
All interested candidates may submit their detaled CVs in English directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Global Services Solutions Ltd., part of I.M.R.A. Group, represents one of the leading recruitment companies within Engineering & Construction industries (www.gss.ro).
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles