Continuous improvement specialist
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- knowledge of lean principles, methods and tools
- knowledge of manufacturing related technologies, systems, infrastructures, standards and processes
- interpersonal skils (eg. team skills, conflict management, open-mindedness, networking)
- problem solving and decision making tools and techniques
- communications skills
- great level of English
- Bachelor degree and/or master degree in engineering
- 5+ years relevant professional experience
- 3+ years experience in continous improvement role
- cross functional experience is a must
- you will be responsible for implementation of the Lean roadmap
- you will safeguard the roll out of the LEAN methods eg. 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Process mapping, Visual management, SMED, Flow management
- you will offer support for specific performance measurement
- you will coordinate the 5S and Visual Management implementation
- you will be responsible to create, sustain train and continuously improve the defined Lean standards
- Great compensation to start, and periodical growth based on performance
- Meal tickets and Holiday bonuses: Easter and Christmas
- Continuous improvement of your professional growth – trainings and workshops (here or in Italy)
You will join an international group of specialists, with 40+ years of experience in making pumps for water and petrol industries. The headquarters is based in Italy and here in Cluj we have offices and a production plan that is connected to all the other SEKO offices, in more than 120 countries.
As a result of SEKO’s research & development capabilities, the company manages to work customized on various projects and it thus satisfies the most different technical and service requirements of the clients. Among the most important projects are: systems designed to provide hygiene and surface cleaning, water treatment for human consumption or systems used in cooling technologies, swimming pools and other industrial processes.
Seko Sieta S.R.L.
Piata 1 Mai, Nr. 4-5, Cluj Napoca
Telefon: +40 264 415 251