Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Engineering degree in technical field
- Required Experience: 1-3 years in a similar position
- Quality standards and system regulations (ISO), Process improvement techniques, Quality tools (Statistical Process Control, PFMEA, APQP, etc.), Continuous improvement techniques, Analytical and problem solving skills, Inventory management, Project Management, Risk Management.
- English, MS Office Software
- Building Relationships, Communication, Personal Effectiveness, Self Development
- Collects production data, verifies data reliability, calculates over consumption rates and proposes improvement actions
- Reviews overall industrial performance results, analyses industrial non-performance root causes and contributes to the development of improvement action plans
- Undertakes continuous improvement & products industrialization projects, updates technical documents such as: product specifications, work instructions, visual aids, PFMEA. Performs accordingly timely update of recipes of Production processes.
- Undertakes process parameters verification and calibration. Contributes to the validation of new equipment or upgrades.
- Oversees the preparation, control, adjustment and follow up of emulsion and treated water.
- Defines tooling needs, implements action plans to prevent damage, loss and cost for tooling & consumables.
- Prepares, communicates and reviews Industrial performance KPI's and proposes accordingly continuous improvement plans.
Attractive salary, 13th salary, meal allowance, meal tickets, health insurance, transportation, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
By applying your CV, you agree that your personal data will be processed and saved in our database. The processing and saving of data will be done by SC Coficab Eastern Europe SRL only for the purpose of recruiting and selecting your CV for the actual position and for other future vacant positions within the company. Your personal data is stored for a maximum of 6 months
COFICAB, a family-owned company, member of Elloumi Group, is a recognized worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires for tomorrow’s automotive technologies.
It was founded in 1992. After more than two decades of existence, COFICAB is present in four continents across the globe, delivering not only products, but experience too!
In COFICAB we thrive on passion, ethics, teamwork and commitment, operate on trust and leverage the diverse perspectives of people. Together we strive to be THE BEST!
We are constantly working on meeting our strategic goals and implementing our vision, while taking care of our most valuable resource: PEOPLE, with whom we are sharing values and successes, simply because- sharing means caring!
Building a company people love, investing in our people, giving them opportunity to grow, to be involved and recognizing that is an imperative to us!
Quality of our people and products are the best recipe for success!
COFICAB is a leader in innovation!
Being powered by passion, quality and people: We are taking you forward!