Content Reviewer- Process Associate with Swedish
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- A Graduate;
- Familiar with digital advertising or any other online business;
- Highly observant and pays attention to details;
- Curious and has a proactive attitude;
- Focused on the candidate and the advertiser;
- Comfortable with dealing with routine work quickly and at a high standard;
- Presenting excellent communication skills and cooperative manner;
- Presenting basic Pc operating skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Proficient at the language level.The ideal candidate for this role is :
- Reviewing a queue of ad campaigns and landing pages submitted from advertisers (brands) to be checked and approved or rejected based on ad policy 24/7;
- Reviewing a queue of Stores pages submitted from advertisers (brands) to be checked and approved or rejected based on Stores policy 24/7;
- Checking on the language relevancy and updating for machine learning;
- Responding to the inquiries related to the above operations from internal stakeholders
A few sample tasks performed by an Ad Moderation & Relevance (labeling) agent are listed below:
- Ad Moderation;
- Internet Advertiser Review;a. Review ads for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
- Thoroughly check ad content with quality and accuracy.
- Approve or disapprove of new and changed ad submissions based on policy guidelines.Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow:a. Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the teamRelevance This workflow generates human judgments.The relevance of the displayed product is assessed against the customer’s user context – Search Query or Detail Page. Agents measure and report the relevance metrics for each ad placement. The human judgments are used for baseline metrics and ML model training. This process adds value by making the Sponsored product appear on the Detail page that is appropriate/relevant to the customer’s interest.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
We are Genpact.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose -- the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people -- we drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent the ways companies work – because transformation happens here.
Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Genpact in Romania
We were ranked #1 among the Top Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 4,000 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we take pride in being the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes eight large domains: Finance and Accounting, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procurement and Supply Chain, Sales Operations, IT Services, Customer Services, and SOX Compliance.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is on the lookout for high-potential talent to join our growing teams in the cities we currently operate in – Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. Our diverse teams include foreign-language speakers in a variety of roles, such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement, and Order Management.
We’re committed to a relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people. And our entrepreneurial, inclusive culture gives our people the freedom and autonomy to experiment fearlessly, seize opportunities, and push boundaries to turn visions into realities by combining deep domain expertise with diverse perspectives. We’re looking for thinkers and do-ers. People with a natural curiosity, a hunger to keep learning, keep growing.
We believe our people are our greatest assets. Not only do we offer our workforce a flexible work-life balance but also a work-from-anywhere model. We empower our employees to upskill themselves for their current roles and their future career aspirations with Genome, our industry-leading internal learning platform. We also leverage our talent transformation initiative, TalentMatch, to match individual skills and job aspirations with existing and future job opportunities within the company.
Work from the office, home, or just about anywhere
As the world emerges from the storm, we’ve reimagined and redesigned our business model into a hybrid one that allows our employees to work from anywhere within the geographies we operate in while we make use of our offices as spaces for social interaction and collaboration.
In Bucharest, our office is located in the Hermes Business Park, a mere 300 m from the Pipera subway station. The entire building has been designed to keep our people engaged and efficient, with cozy lounges and social areas spread throughout, including 6 state-of-the-art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers and a kindergarten.
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in the Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center near the Iulius Mall and has 4.200 sqm, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias, and 2 relaxation rooms.
Interested? Find out more at careers.genpact.com