Content & Marketplace Curator
- You are smart and willing to learn.
- We understand that you don't have experience in curating digital products, but that is OK. We will train you! We just expect you to be open to learnings.
- You can write perfect English
- Because the majority of our customers are in English speaking countries, all communication with our customers is in English. This means that we expect that your written English is perfect. Please note that a test will be part of the job process.
- You are responsible
- You will be working from home and will receive a great amount of trust. In return we ask that you take ownership of your responsibilities.
Daily designers upload 1000s of products to Creative Fabrica. Your job will be to check these products for copyright issues, and to make sure the quality is up to Creative Fabrica's standards.
Improve product listings, by re-writing descriptions (English)
You will optimize product descriptions, making sure the descriptions are written in proper English, have the right format and styling and are generally optimized for SEO.
Approve store requests
You will review incoming store requests and you will make an assesment if a store should be approved on our platform or not.
Creative Fabrica is the largest marketplace for crafters worldwide. Crafters upload amazing content ranging from fonts, graphics to cut files that they have made themselves. Other crafters purchase these assets so they can use it for their own crafting projects.
Please check out the platform here: https://www.creativefabrica.com