- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Accounting and with a professional level of English.
- You are rigorous and methodical, ensuring compliance with good practices and procedures.
- You have minimum 4-6 years of experience in General Accounting.
- Your sense of service and communication skills are real assets to animate key processes and help others.
- You know how to manage priorities, take initiatives and bring forward proposals.
We'll support you though internal trainings on the technical and theoretical side of the job with additional support and coaching from the accounting team across your whole experience.
We offer flexibility and opportunities to evolve within other sectors of the group (Controlling/Audit/Factoring team)
- Participation in monthly accounting checklist.
- VAT declarations, other taxes & fiscal declarations.
- Reviewing of balance sheet accounts & P&L accounts on a monthly basis.
- Being involved in the improvement of the accounting processes within the group.
- Providing hands on month's end close process, including accrual basis accounting, the accounts payable & accounts receivable functions.
- Supporting the implementation of miscellaneous accounting projects.
- Provide support during the annual financial and tax audit.
- Create and enforce accounting policies and procedures.
Mantu is an international company providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision.We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference.This is how our team has grown to more than 7000 talented people of more than 100 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.