Contabil / Accountant cu limba Engleza - Brasov
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English and who aspire to develop a career in the accounting and finance fields.
We are expanding our team in the Brasov office.
- Accurate – With an eye for detail, you achieve thoroughness and accuracy in your activities;
- Ambitious - You have the potential to grow and the desire to realize your potential;
- Analytical – Having the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making;
- Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
Qualifications and experience:
- Proactive behavior;
- Degree in Economics or Finance;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to handle high-volume of data entry with high accuracy;
- Minim 2-years work experience within Accounts Payable and/or related experience;
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially advanced skills of Excel;
- Advanced level of English;
- Excellent communication skills.
the AP accounting activities nVent European locations, following Standard Accounting Policies and Procedures.
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day;
- Pleasant, professional, and motivating work environment favorable to professional developers;
- Work in a young and enthusiastic team, where you will easily integrate and feel good;
- A long-term job and seriousness on the part of the employer.
nVent is a global leader in enclosures, electric heat-tracing solutions, complete heat-management systems and electrical and fastening solutions.
Our products connect and protect our customers’ systems in facilities where the cost of failure is very high.
We help customers enhance productivity and reduce their cost of ownership by simplifying installation and minimizing downtime during operation.