E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world.
We are looking for a data passionate candidate to join our Consumer Insights Operations team in Bucharest.
Consumer Insights Operations Executive
You will have the opportunity to support consumer insights projects for a number of Nielsen’s clients - by programming, processing, analyzing and preparing client deliverables according to quality standards. Providing technical support and assisting both local and regional client service & operations in designing and implementing surveys will be your key goal.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of client deliverables to meet or exceed Nielsen schedules and standards in a cost efficient manner
- Programming questionnaires, data cleaning, data processing and data exports
- Setting up and maintainance of needed databases
- Project support: checking questionnaire logic, data issues, coding, local data entry support
- Monitoring data output and online reports, data processing and validation of tasks using quality tools, and also reporting / KPI administration
- Providing technical support to Client Service
- Supporting process improvement initiatives with leveraging existing or new technologies
- Development and support of automated solutions by using appropriate programming tools
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in data processing within marketing research
- Ideally having experience in Data Collection and/or Data management roles using tools like: SPSS, QPSMR, Survey to Go, Decipher, Confirmit
- Being comfortable interacting with different cross-functional teams across the company and markets
- Adapting quickly to using new technologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly literate in Google & MS Office
- Good knowledge of English language
WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE PART OF NIELSEN?
With more than 40,000 people in over 100 countries, we’re a diverse group. But there’s a lot that brings us together. We’re obsessed with measuring and understanding consumer behavior to help our clients grow. We believe in making things open, connected, useful, personal. We want everyone to have a voice and be themselves. We empower our employees to make a difference, by collaborating both inside and outside the office.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Consumer Insights Operations Team is an energetic and international team that will provide you with plenty of challenges and give you an opportunity to bring your personal skills and knowledge and grow fast!
We look forward to finding out more about you!
The Nielsen Company is a global information and media company with leading market positions and recognized brands in marketing information (ACNielsen), media measurement and information (Nielsen Media Research) and business information (Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, Computing, Intermediair).
The Nielsen Company is active in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in Haarlem, the Netherlands and New York, USA. The company employs 38,000 people. Total revenues under IFRS amounted to EUR 3.3 billion in 2004. VNU is listed on the Euronext Amsterdam (ASE: VNU) stock exchange.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles