Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Bachelor’s degree/student in Civil / Construction Engineering / Hydrotechnics
- Technical skills in structural analysis of industrial or civil structures (concrete or steel)
- Knowledge or experience in using a software package for building design
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D knowledge / experience
CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- Advance Design or knowledge of other similar design software
- Revit knowledge / experience
- Knowledge about the Finite Element Method
- Experience in real projects
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Fluency in English (spoken/written);
- Creativity & spatial ability, combined with traits such as mathematical & analytical thinking, to produce captivating and innovative designs
- Results driven, focused on delivering quality work;
- Strong communication skills, for dealing with both technical & non-technical employees/clients
- Very good problem solving & troubleshooting skills;
- Attention to details;
- Self-taught, pro-active and self-motivated.
GRAITEC is looking for full-time Construction Engineers, willing to be part of a successful and competitive team. Our new colleagues will get the opportunity to make an impact in the construction software industry, by bringing innovative ideas to enhance the workflow or existing tools from calculation / design software and watch them come to life, by working close together with other passionate people from development team.
- Testing the capabilities of various software, detecting possible issues and reporting them to the development team, in order for these to be fixed
- Providing documentation for various software, writing technical specifications and designing user interfaces
- Writing documentation (Frequently Asked Questions-type documents, technical articles) on different subjects, to help users understand, in detail, the capabilities and workflows for various software
- Providing national and international technical support for customers or resellers
- Coordinating with other employees to obtain technical details, optimize designs, and resolve issues;
- a professional environment, among colleagues that are ready to assist you and to help you grow
- competitive salaries, periodical raises & performance bonuses
- private healthcare (Medicover)
- gym membership discount (7card)
- meal tickets
- fresh fruits in the office
- multicultural environment;
- training certificates, in accordance with the accumulated knowledge and pro-activity.
GRAITEC is a major software developer of high performance CAD and engineering software for structural building construction with a continued commitment to exceed the industry's creative design and quality requirements.
GRAITEC provides cutting edge technology solutions, improving customers' activity and design processes. Our innovative BIM technology dramatically increases user productivity and safety thanks to automation, embedded design and control procedures. Through its capacity of exchanging smart data, GRAITEC Structural BIM Solution also facilitates collaboration between construction design, engineering and building professionals for faster, smarter and more effective communication.
GRAITEC software has achieved tremendous success worldwide and ranks as the 2nd largest software provider for Engineering and Construction applications. Currently, GRAITEC has global reach and support with operations through 13 wholly owned subsidiaries and a growing network of more than 40 partners.
Founded in 1999 in Bucharest, GRAITEC Romania is the Research & Development division of the GRAITEC group. GRAITEC Romania is looking for a wide range of entry-level and experienced professionals with strong technical / mathematical skills, fluency in English and a dedication to excellence, able to work full-time in a challenging multicultural environment.
We offer you a rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged, the freedom in implementing ideas that you consider beneficial for the company’s activity, together with a comprehensive and ongoing learning.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles