Profidata Group is a Swiss provider of investment and wealth management software solutions and services for the financial industry, founded in 1985. Its headquarters are located in Zurich. The company has subsidiaries and representative offices in Vaduz, Frankfurt/Main, Saarbrücken, Luxembourg, London and Singapore.
We plan to build up a cross country connectivity team between Urdorf (Switzerland) and Iasi.
Therefore, we are looking for a motivated and trustworthy:
Connectivity Specialist (100%)
The successful candidate will be part of our connectivity team responsible for operation and maintenance of the WM (Wealth Management) data interfaces. He/she will help to ensure timely and accurate data feed into the XENTIS application on our client’s productive environments. Since this data needs to be loaded into the systems early morning, this job requires a work begin at 7 am or before.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Good English communication skills, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Trustworthy, with dependability and a cautious attitude
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player, willing to work in an across countries team
- Daily monitoring of interface processing and operation
- Exception handing: Correction of interface errors and recovery
- Documentation of error scenarios
- Definition and roll-out of parameterisation changes
- Downloading and archiving data files for internal analysis of interface issues
The scope of work might be extended over time to further maintenance and operation areas such as on our own Cloud environment, or to support our testing teams specifically for interface tests.
Required technical skills and experience:
- Start of work at 7 am or before
- General IT background with knowledge of tools such as Unix shell (Linux) and FTP
- Knowledge of shell scripts (bash script or other scripts)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Work experience with DB access tools (such as Toad, SQL developer)
- Interest to learn about the business domain of the Financial Industry
- Minimum 1 year work experience with Linux and DML statements
- Opportunity for responsibility in a well-established company
- Space for self-initiative and creativity
- Work with a competent team in a friendly working environment
- Performance-related pay
PROFIDATA DEVELOPMENT ROMANIA is part of Profidata Group, a Swiss provider of investment and wealth management software for asset, portfolio & investment managers, banks, insurance companies, pension & life funds, family offices, hedge fund managers, investment advisors, institutional investors and administrators. Over 70 clients in Europe use the software products of the Swiss company that was founded in 1985.
The integrated software systems XENTIS and e-AMIS are specifically designed to meet the requirements of the front, middle and back offices. Profidata`s specialist expertise in business and technology combined with Swiss quality and attention to detail has created innovative products which are robust, highly user friendly and technologically advanced.
Today the group headquarters and software development centre are located in Urdorf (near Zurich). Besides Iasi, the group also has offices in Frankfurt / Main, Saarbrucken, Luxembourg, London and Lisbon. Each of these offices provides local support for customers using the software and support for new sales.