As a Compliance Specialist, you will perform vendor screening processes for property owner and manager clients to ensure vendors meet required compliance criteria. You will have to work with different insurance documents, scan them and make sure they meet the requirements set by the client.
Passionate colleagues, well versed in the US commercial insurance field and vendor screening criteria, will guide and support you on your road to becoming an experienced member of the team!
If accuracy, speed, and fine attention to detail are your core attributes, and a new challenge intrigues you, you are perfect for us, and we are perfect for you!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Great attention to details is key;
- Very good English language skills (especially reading & writing);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook;
- Very good communication and interaction skills;
- High organizational skills and ability to adapt (flexibility);
- Patience at reviewing, comparing, and working with different types of documents every day;
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets;
- Ability to work as part of a larger team; being a team player is the key to this job;
- No previous insurance knowledge is expected: we provide the training, you have the potential.
It is considered a plus:
- English Language Certificate/Diploma
- Accurately and efficiently performs and processes vendor screenings (e.g., insurance, operations) utilizing in-house applications and approved (government) websites;
- Achieves productivity and quality standards;
- Examines Certificates of Insurance and Endorsements for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to client requirements;
- Interprets and verifies policy coverages, changes, or renewals by following the procedural guidelines;
- Follows-up with insurance agents/vendors via email to verify policy coverage and cancellations;
- Gets involved in small/larger additional projects to ensure the good functioning of the team;
- Day-to-day communication with other teams in the department, answers questions and provides advice on the verification process.
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 20 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities;
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 45 offices and 7750+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second-largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.