What do we expect from you:
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent education and experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar compliance-based role
- Availability to travel in Europe (one week/month)
- Overriding knowledge of AML/CFT regulations and obligations, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and knowledge of Data Protection legislation
- Experience in completing compliance assessments across various departments within the business, most notably AML and GDPR
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills (Romanian & English)
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills; detail oriented and efficient
- High degree of confidentiality
- Adherence to company policy and standards
- High emotional intelligence, able to work in a team and optimistic and respectful attitude
- An interest or knowledge of iGaming, Sportsbook or Casino highly desirable but not essential
- Solid understanding of what is needed to form critical plans to manage crisis events or compliance violations, if they ever occur.
Superbet is currently seeking for a highly skilled, professional Compliance Officer to ensure that, at every level, our business operations are in keeping with all relevant legal and internal rules across jurisdictions/markets where Superbet operates and intent to operate.
Our new colleague will eventually have a full autonomy over all aspects of compliance for the company across areas such as international gaming and gambling legislations, GDPR, AML & CTF, gambling advertising regulations and standards etc.
Your key duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Understand, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business, recognizing areas which need improvements and acknowledging vulnerabilities within the business
- Provide day to day support to all internal and external stakeholders on any issues around compliance and regulation
Work in areas such as international gambling licenses and legislation, GDPR & national data privacy regulations, AML & CTF, PCI DSS (payment card data industry data security standard), Advertising etc.
- Process international compliance-based assessments and reports and professionally present them to senior level management within the business
- Take complete ownership of the compliance function for the business and stay on top of all potentially damaging changes and amendments to legislation as and when they occur
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes
- Perform periodic audits of companywide activities
- Read and interpret new national legal acts applicable to the company`s activities
- Assist with the Customer Due Diligence reviews including trigger events and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- Support with regulatory, audit and similar inspections
- Ensure compliance and implementation of Responsible Gaming Program policies and procedures.
What we offer:
- a really great team
- very good place to work
- a lot of experience and very good oportunity to promote
- competitive salary & discretionary bonus
- strong benefits package (medical insurance, healthcare private subscription, meal tickets, gym memberships and many more)
Shape the Betting & Gaming Industry with us!