Compensation & Organization Senior Analyst
- Seniority/Experience: around 2-3 years preferable in Human Resources / Compensation / Personal Administration
- Degree: Economical Science / Human Resources or other similar studies
- Language: English – advanced,
- IT tools: Excel, SAP, Outlook, Windows;
- Analytical skills
- Resilience to stress and pressure
- Priority setting skills and time management
- High adaptability
- Fast learner and ability to integrate fast;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
Department: Organization, Compensation & Personal Administration – Eastern Hemisphere
Aim of the position:
Collaborates to carry out organizational changes, evaluate positions and administrate personnel compensation program.
- Collaborates to update the organizational structure under scope, promoting a progressive standardization in Tenaris.
- Assists to maintain the job catalogue updated with the necessary jobs for the defined organizational structure.
- Assists to create job descriptions for new positions under his/her scope.
- Assists during the position class evaluation process.
- Assists in updating salary structures according to external market evolution and business changes.
- Provides information regarding salary changes and bonuses to the payroll department.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave
Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. We seek to minimize risk for our customers and help them reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve time-to-market. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization. Tenaris consists of a network of manufacturing facilities, service yards and commercial offices that spans the globe. We provide casing and tubing, line pipe and various other mechanical and structural steel pipes for different applications. At Tenaris, knowledge is considered one of our most important assets. Training is a key element in Tenaris’s effort to attract, retain and develop our people, serve our customers, suppliers and the community. TenarisUniversity is committed to providing training that contributes to the Company’s performance.