Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As a Compensation & Benefits Senior Manager, you will be based in Bucharest and will report to the Senior Director, Global Total Rewards.
You will develop and implement region-wide Compensation & Benefits strategies, practices and processes. You will be a key influencer for our Operations leaders, as well as our HR partners. As a result of TELUS International’s ongoing growth, the ideal candidate enjoys working in dynamic organizations, has multi-country Compensation & Benefits experience and a proven track record of key stakeholder management at senior levels.
Required experience, skills & competencies:
▪ Fluency in English
▪ Minimum 7 years of Compensation & Benefits, HR, Payroll or Finance experience
▪ Strong relevant experience, or combination of education and work experience
▪ Experience in remote working and remote team management
▪ Highly skilled in change management
▪ Experience in analysing data
▪ Highly competent in MS Excel, PowerPoint & other analytical tools
▪ Natural curiosity, analytical mind, and excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
▪ Proven track record in stakeholder management & customer focused
▪ Innovative and assertive team player with skills to influence and communicate at all levels
▪ Highly organized and proactive, with excellent attention to detail and drive to resolve issues
Preferred experience, skills & competencies:
▪ Highly PC literate with knowledge of HRIS (Workday may represent an advantage), reporting tools and spreadsheet applications
Specific responsibilities may include:
▪ Build and maintain market-competitive salary structures for a diverse group of jobs, reflecting the company’s
strategy for attracting and retaining key talent
▪ Ensure compliance with local labor codes and regulations, as well as company philosophy
▪ Lead the annual Market Analysis and Salary Planning process for the countries you support, reconciling market
position and projected market movement with affordability and internal equity constraints
▪ Design and maintain attractive benefit programs for team members that aid in the retention of key talent
▪ Manage a team of Compensation Analysts in various locations across Europe
▪ Provide cost estimates to Solutions and Pricing teams for new roles
▪ Manage and execute key compensation programs such as Annual Merit Increase and Performance Bonus
▪ Participate in the automation of compensation processes in Workday
▪ Provide compensation recommendations for leadership team members during recruitment and promotion
▪ Develop and execute policies related to compensation and benefits for the countries you support
▪ Provide guidance to leaders for addressing issues related to internal equity, reorganization, or other restructuring
Stable job - permanent labor contracts
Monthly meal tickets
Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after trial period
Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
International career - regular training and international career opportunities
Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries. The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles