Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for communicative people willing to take up the challenge and start their career in an international environment in the center of excellence located in Kraków (Poland). If you are an ambitious, self-possessed, empathetic and multitasking person, this is the right job for you.
• Brand building among new users and taking care of existing Customers,
• Professional support for Drivers and Customers using different channels (email, chat, phone),
• Answering any questions raised by co-workers and Customers in a patient and understanding way,
• Helping in solving current problems,
• Initiating development activities within the position and organization.
• Proficiency in one of the languages: Romanian / Czech - Slovak / German / French / Italian,
• Communicative knowledge of English (B1 / B2) - we use it in the office,
• Preferred education: BA level or students of final years of studies,
• Curiosity - willingness to learn and constant search for possibilities to innovate, and to relocate to Poland,
• Computer proficiency,
• No professional experience is required.
• Flexible working hours, suitable for students,
• A contract of employment signed directly with our client,
• Competitive salary, many non-wage benefits, plane ticket cost reimbursement and support in relocation process from a team member,
• Free snacks and drinks,
• Working in an international environment,
• Opportunities for development and promotion.
Manpower is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world's largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling. Our Client has extensive experience in providing high-quality products and services. International customer service professionals support and educate both co-workers and customers. The right candidate is always looking for unique and effective ways to solve problems, with exceptional empathy and professionalism in relation to the international community.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.