Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Perfect knowledge of written and spoken Romanian
- University Degree required; Journalism, PR or Marketing qualification is an advantage
- Experience in international education and/or educational experience – a plus
- Experience in marketing and communications - required
- Sound user knowledge of Google and Adobe Design package – preferred
- Digital skills
- Able to absorb and retain bundles of information, prioritise and multitask
- Work well under pressure, find alternative solutions quickly, able to work independently
- Reliable and trustworthy.
The objective of the Communications Department is to tell the story of the school and support a range of internal stakeholders with effective communications strategy and implementation.
The Communications Coordinator’s role requires very good relationships with all staff, a pleasant personality, curiosity, and the ability to identify newsworthy content in every possible situation.
- Online Communications: Online communications support, content collection and creation, aligning activities with school’s strategic direction while seeking for innovation & improvement, gathering feedback.
- Print Communications: Data/content collection, copywriting, editing, and design work.
- Event Management: Communications support of events and activities taking place around the campus.
- Audiovisual Communications: Support in creating multimedia assets for our channels.
- Back Office Management: Daily communications tasks and general support for other departments within the school.
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- Continuing professional development opportunities;
- A great team spirit;
- A wonderful well equipped friendly environment in which to work, with a motivated team.
Please email your CV accompanied by a covering letter of motivation or video introduction in English to [email protected]
Please be aware we take very seriously our duty of care towards all our students; as part of our safeguarding procedures, we will undertake rigorous checks with referees, as well as requiring you to provide current police checks.
Avenor College is a non-profit bilingual international school rooted in Romanian culture. We co-create for each individual student aged 2 to 18 a challenging learning experience, providing them with skills for the future. Our vision is to create a positive and progressive educational landmark for Romania.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles