COMMODITY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience would be an advantage in a Supply Chain environment
- University Degree
- Fluent in English
- Italian would be an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office: Excel and Power Point - advanced
- Experience in working with business systems would be an advantage (Ex:SAP, ORACLE etc.)
- Able to efficiently solve problems and take appropriate decisions quickly
- Ability to perform clerical work with a high degree of accuracy
- Positive and cooperative attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
We are looking forward to meet you!
- Update the ERP data bases and Material index as per Company’s procedure (eg: suppliers’ details, price, delivery times etc.);
- Conduct regular analysis on component families or sub-families as instructed by Management Team such as Pareto analysis on suppliers’ performance (quality, delivery time etc.), on prices (historical price/volume analysis), on stocks etc.;
- Support the Commodity Team in all actions to reduce prices and/or identify the appropriate supplier network on component families or sub-families: prepare RFQs (Requests For Quotations), send RFQs, make a follow-up of all RFQs sent (call suppliers, ask details etc.), compare and analyze quotations received and make reports to Commodity managers with proposal of actions;
- In some circumstances, may assist the Commodity Managers in finding and auditing new suppliers by collecting, analyzing, consolidating information on the global commodities market and preparing all documents for the audit;
- Support in preparing quarterly purchasing reports and KPIs follow-up;
- Prepare and follow up the bids for different Business Units on the E-auction platform;
Nidec is a world-leading motor company, founded in 1973, with over 230 companies and 110,000 employees worldwide. As a company that works for everything that spins and moves and which combines technology with engineering, our business portfolio spans a wide range of industries which we encounter in our everyday life, including IT, home electronics, industrial equipment, automobiles, aeroplanes, ships, robots, and electricity generation. We are characterized by our passion, enthusiasm, and tenacity, which helps us provide solutions and one-of-a-kind products. Together with us, you can build the future of technology. One vision, one Nidec.
Compania Nidec este lider mondial pe piața motoarelor, fiind înființată în Japonia în anul 1973. Astăzi Nidec însumează peste 230 de companii și 110.000 de angajați în lumea întreagă. Nidec este o companie care oferă soluții pentru tot ce pune lumea în mișcare, combinând tehnologia și ingineria cu success. Portofoliul nostru de afaceri cuprinde o gamă largă de industrii pe care le întâlnim în viața noastră de zi cu zi, precum IT, electrocasnice, echipamente industriale, automobile, avioane, nave, roboți și generarea de energie electrică.Valorile centrale ale companiei sunt pasiunea, entuziasmul și tenacitatea. Împreună cu noi poți să participi la dezvoltarea tehnologiei de mâine. O singură viziune, aceeași Nidec.