Commissioning for High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
• Bachelor’s degree or completed apprenticeship in electrical engineering or energy technology with job-related work experience
• Work experience / good knowledge in MV and HV substations: Primary components such as MV and HV switchgear, instrument transformers, power transformers, auxiliary power systems.
• Good knowledge in secondary systems of power substations with focus on control, network protection, Interlocking.
• Advantageous: knowledge in SCADA and communication systems
• Experience / knowledge in the field of test equipment such as Omicron, engineering tools such as DIGSI, advantageous: knowledge in PLC (Simatic TDC / S7)
• Willingness for worldwide business trips and long-term assignments on HVDC construction sites as well as optional assignments on offshore platforms.
A Snapshot of Your Day
In our HVDC Commissioning Team, our diverse and multinational teams are representing our company at the customer’s site, ensuring high quality and functionality of our HVDC components and integrated systems. Your workplace will be exclusively on our HVDC customer’s sites worldwide. During the last stages of our projects you play an important role in our commissioning team, from testing testing individual components, their integration into the HVDC System to the energization and system testing phase with our end-customers, in close cooperation with project management, system- and equipment engineering.
How You'll Make An Impact
• On-Site Commissioning of MV and LV Auxiliary Supply Systems, including power transformers, DC Chargers, Battery Systems, UPS Systems and Diesel Generator supply including Control and Protection systems
• On-Site Commissioning of HV Switchgear, instrument transformers, power transformers, auxiliary power systems, including testing of secondary circuits and their integration into the control & protection of the HVDC System
• Preparation of test documentation and revising / red marking of hardware drawings in close cooperation with our engineering department
• Technically flawless and on-time preparation of tests under consideration of the required test utilities, as well as evaluation and verification of test results with respect to concept and functionality
• Ensure high quality of work and work safety, active support of the commissioning manager in quality, risk and claim management, participation in improvement programs (e.g. Lean, Reviews and Lessons Learned)
About the Team
Our Transmission Division offers customers a broad portfolio of products, systems, solutions, and services geared around the key market trends of digitalization, decarbonization, grid stability and electrification. With expertise, passion and commitment, we are working to transmit energy in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Check out this video to learn more about our Transmission Division.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
• Development as commissioning manager
• Development as technical expert
• Development in project management
• The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
• Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
• Professional development opportunities within the company
• To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal, and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
• Medical benefit
• Time off/Paid holidays
• Parental leave
• Continual learning through the Learn@Siemens-Energy platform
With our portfolio, we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.