Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* University degree in a relevant field (Computer science, Engineering, Informatics)
* Relevant experience in a similar position
* Experience using PLC, HMI software (Siemens S7, Allen Bradley, Beckhoff)
* Be willing to travel around the world to visit the clients
* Good English language skills
* Valid B driving license
* Makes preparations for the in house testing of the products
* Performs the start-up and ready-for-use completion of systems (robotics and
machinery), in accordance with agreed functionality and quality standards, as well as delivery
* Analyses and solves problems occurring during start up on site and reports them to the
project team (for lead line projects) or to the Project Support Officer (for roll-out projects)
* Conducts the installation and commissioning of products on site
* Verifies and follows all operations performed on site and follows safety regulations
* Trains clients to properly use products, as part of the handover process
* Multinational working environment
* Competitive salary and bonuses
* Medical and pension support
* Meal tickets and transport support
Infiintata in 2004 la Cluj-Napoca ca parte a grupului CSi, cu sediul central in Olanda, CSi Romania dezvolta si produce o gama larga de echipamente de manipulare si transport, destinate bunurilor de larg consum.
Competitivitatea CSi Romania se remarca atat in ceea ce priveste tehnologia utilizata, calitatea produselor cat si complexitatea lor.