Commissioning Engineer (f/m/d) for High Voltage
• Completed studies in electrical engineering, energy technology or comparable training/qualification
• Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: project planning and testing via MATLAB/SIMULINK, Siemens SIMATIC TDC/S7, CFC
• Advantage: experience in the field of HVDC/HVDC systems (control, regulation, measurement, protection, and communication systems)
• Knowledge in power converter technology and high-voltage transmission technology
• German and English language skills, further language skills are very welcome
• Willingness for worldwide projects assigments and mainly midterm assignments on construction sites in Germany and abroad as well as optional assignments on offshore platforms
A Snapshot of Your Day
In our HVDC Control Team, we are designing, implementing and verifying the hardware and software for innovative HVDC applications using lean and agile methods. Our diverse and multinational teams are working closely together with project management, system and equipment engineering as well as with end customers to provide customized solutions based on the latest innovations in HVDC technology.
How You’ll Make an Impact
• Technically flawless, on-time and economical handling of the commissioning of HVDC systems on site
• Integration test and functional testing of the control and protection systems (C&P) in our test facilities
• Preparation and execution of testing procedures and test programs for the converter and pole control systems including the necessary verification documentation
• Planning, execution, and evaluation of workshop tests (acceptance tests) at sub-suppliers
• Integration test and functional tests of HVDC control technology (C&P hardware and software) in our test center
• Support of the commissioning management in quality, risk and claim management
• Participation in improvement programs (e.g. Lean, Reviews and Lessons Learned)
About the Team
Our Transmission Division offers customers a broad portfolio of products, systems, solutions, and services geared around the key market trends of digitalization, decarbonization, grid stability and electrification. With expertise, passion and commitment, we are working to transmit energy in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Check out this video to learn more about our Transmission Division.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
• Project manager for control & protection of energy transmission systems
• Senior / principal project engineer, key expert
• The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
• Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
• Professional development opportunities within the company
• To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal, and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
• Medical benefits
• Remote/Flexible work
• Time off/Paid holidays
• Parental leave
• Continual learning through the Learn@Siemens-Energy platform
With our portfolio, we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.
- 26 iun. 20223000 RON / lunăConstanta