Commercial Customer Support with German
Queries will include but are not limited to the followings:
- Post sales –product return (RMA); order management, invoice, deliveries;
- Pre sales –Price and availability, giving a catalogue reference, order entry, quotations, opportunity identification, e-commerce, knowledge management,
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Fluent in English and German;
- Previous experience in customer support or sales is a plus;
- Ability to multi task (logging queries while speaking with customers);▪PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs);
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential;
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required;
- Flexible and having the ability to learn quickly;
- Previous CRM experience an advantage;
- Diversity and Inclusion -integral part of the company's history, culture and identity
- Provide first level general support pre-sales and post-sales, telephone, mail and electronic to SE customers and partners or ensure a proper escalation to the first level technical support: price & availability, product selection, product substitution, answer question on catalog or on-line application, support on on-line self service tools;
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, e-mails, web based tickets and prioritizing customer’s support needs;
- Order Management: enter, change, manage requests related to orders in cooperation with country representatives;
- Provide support to the customers for commercial and logistic returns product;
- Provide support to the customers for solving the logistic and commercial complaints;
- Proactive information communication;
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details;
- Actively create/modify knowledge database;
- Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies and applications;
- Participate in the interaction center’s continuous improvement process;
- Acts as back-up for the colleagues who offer customer service support in the same language when they are not in the office and/or for the colleagues who offer support in a different foreign language in English when they are not in the office
- Collaborate with Marketing on new product launches
- Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing regarding Product Quality Returns
- Possibility to work from home according to internal policy;
- Competitive and rewarding salary package;
- Well-being workshops;
- Massage and fruit days at the office;
- Hands on training and access to our technical labs;
- Connection sessions with global management;
- Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
- Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
- Cool site environment;
- Employer with high focus on Sustainability;
- Development Programs –Career Path & Talent Academy;
- Diversity and Inclusion -integral part of the company's history, culture and identity.
Our technologies ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere, at every moment
We are leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. We Power and Digitize the economy, and we base this on our firm belief that Power and Digital – together – create the foundation of life, education, progress and performance.
We Are Schneider Electric
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What Can We Achieve Together? Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
Who we are and why we come to work every day?
We believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower everyone on earth to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring what we call at Schneider Life Is On. Because we work in over 100 countries, we know that Life Is On when energy is on and when you have the right access to energy. And in the 21st century, this also means having access to digital.
All this creates a passport for a decent life: access to education, economic inclusion, and progress for all.
We are very proud to be a growing technology company, providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability for our customers around the world, while continuing our strong commitment to innovation.
We are a well-balanced company, globally:
2018 revenues: 25.7 mld (and to give you quick statistics for how digital our business is – almost 50% of our revenues come from digitization: connected products, edge controls, Analytics, Software, services, AI and more). 137,000+ employees in over 100 countries; Our executive management team is strategically placed in geographic hubs, closer to our customers and employees We are serving our customers in four growing end markets: Buildings, Data Centers, Industry and Infrastructure. Our Bucharest Hub team has a great impact on our customer's satisfaction – we are supporting customers from 25 countries in Europe from Bucharest in 17 different languages.
What makes us stand out?
1. We care about, and we understand your business:
Each industry is different, and each customer is different Today, we have 20,000 application specialists, not IT or technology/R&D people, but people who do applications, systems and projects and who know the business of our customers. We are just a technology company, but we have people who have deep domain expertise, who speak the language of our customers and the industries we serve.
2. We focus on benefits:
While working with our customers around the world, we see energy efficiency and productivity savings, but also significant benefits in reliability, people safety, equipment and sustainability.
Working at Schneider Electric
Satisfaction is not a guarantee — it’s a life goal
We empower everyone to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Along the way, we create and provide equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life. We are empowered to do our best and innovate, while living our unique life and work. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality.
We are Meaningful
We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Our mission is to provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We adhere to the highest standards of governance and ethics.
We are Inclusive
We want to be the most diverse, inclusive and equitable company, globally. We value differences, and welcome people from all walks of life. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere.
We are Empowered
Freedom breeds innovation. We believe that empowerment generates high performance, personal fulfillment and fun. We empower our people to use their judgement, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy.
Like & Follow us on:
Our website: https://www.se.com/ro/ro/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SchneiderElectricRO/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/schneider-electric/