Commercial Back Office Invoicing Team Member with German
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
‣ Rigorous work and organization
‣ Capacity of analysis and attention to details
Adaptability for transformation
‣ Flexible way of working and willingness to operate within a team
‣ Stress-resistance and professional relationship with clients
‣ Good oral and written expression and comprehension in all required languages
‣ Financial background required
‣ Computer and internet affinity, good technical understanding and ease regarding the work with various tools
‣ Microsoft Package (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
‣ Graduated or first practical experiences on the job in a comparable role
‣ Experience in Credit Insurance industry or financial services preferred
‣ Experience in an international environment and/ or Shared Service Center
‣ Fluent in English
‣ Professional level in German (B2 – C1)
Education: ‣ Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
‣ Invoice related activities as: payment allocation, direct debit, broker invoicing and data maintenance, month end closing, accounts offset, billing, reporting, sending invoice copies and balance of accounts to the clients;
‣ Participates in the creation / update of Commercial Back Office Standard Operating Procedures used by the SSC operational teams;
‣ Participates in trainings and takes part in the transition process when required;
‣ Processes the different types of requests received from the clients per E-mail or directly in the Ticketing Tools;
‣ Offers continuous support and back-up to team members for processes and tools utilized;
‣ Contributes to standardization and automation projects;
‣ Any other activities required by the business need of the country served.
Coface has been helping for at least 70 years the companies by developing and contributing to their sustainability around the world. The Group, which aims to be the most agile global credit insurer in the industry, is present in 100 countries and has 4,300 employees. Coface advises clients at every stage of business development, risk prevention and evaluation, in order to take the best decisions.
In Romania, Coface has been present for over 21 years and is the only provider of integrated credit risk management services: Credit Insurance, Business Information and Debt Collection.
Bucharest is home to Coface’s Shared Service Centre for Accounting, CBO, KYC, Factoring, BI & DC in the regions NER, WER, MAR. The SSC activities are directly linked to Coface’s group processes.