Are you ready for a change in your professional career? Why don’t you come & meet us?
We are looking for a skilled, proactive and self-motivated individual to come and join us!
- Degree in Business Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in a Commercial, Accounting, other FP&A role within a multinational company
- Accounting and Financial knowledge;
- Very high level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Good Time Management skills;
- Highly motivated with proactive approach;
- Attention to detail but ability to see and manage the 'big picture';
- Very flexible attitude towards working patterns and able to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
- Previous experience in the implementation and measurement of revenue generation and/or cost saving initiatives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate clearly with different nationalities.
- Excellent team player, committed approach to team work.
- Capable of acting on own initiative.
- Quick to understand and interpret processes and help others in adapting and applying processes.
- Personal enthusiasm and a drive to succeed.
- Willingness to accept responsibility.
- Reliability and integrity.
The role will be responsible for commercial support to EMEA Intelligent Workplace Solution Contracts including being part of the accountability to ensure clients respond to tender requests on time and to a high standard maximising the chances of successful bids.
- Assess profitability of all end point state rationalisation proposals (i.e. creation of business case scenarios / financial forecasts).
- Assist Commercial Manager and Service Delivery Managers with customer presentations.
- Support Service Delivery Managers in analysis and reporting against plans / targets.
- Pricing additional (extra) equipment/services to ensure profit margins are maintained .
- Work with Reporting and Service Delivery to ensure accurate information is obtained for price / business case reviews.
- Take initiative to arrange calls, issue action logs and escalate to ensure timelines for renewals are met.
- Analyse current spend on consumables, break-fix and equipment.
- Make recommendations / suggestions to improve cost base / increase productivity.
- Ensure accuracy of reporting / analysis on spend.
- Work with Reporting team to improve standard / quality of reports Creation and maintenance of BC data (i.e. Business Case Repository System / Contract Lifecycle Management).
- Maintain action logs/mini-projects etc., following up and ensuring all appropriate issues are addressed in a timely manner - and escalated where necessary.
- Creation and maintenance of data to ensure latest/accurate information is used for business cases.
- Assist in ensuring commercial processes are documented and up to date.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy, built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 120,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 39 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.