- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge оf MS Office tools (text, spreadsheet, etc);
- Quick reaction on issues, problems and coming up with solution оf it;
- Knowledge on collecting techniques;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Not afraid to engage in tough discussions, where using strong arguments should move the process forward;
- Comfortable to approach general topics handles in a commercial agreement with a customer;
- Inclined to work with people, good understanding of a commercial process (rights, obligations, payments due).
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts;
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill;
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments;
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments;
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues;
- Update account status records and collection efforts;
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status;
- Negotiate payment dates with customers via phone;
- Escalate special situations towards other departments.
- Make thorough follow up in his/her actions.
SDA is the largest academy in CEE where we teach programming from scratch and we do it well!
We educate future programmers, enabling start in the IT industry for everyone.
- We trained 10 000 graduates since 2014,
- We train programmers in 12 countries around Europe and Asia,
- At the moment 4000+ students are learning at the Academy,
- Our students learn from 1200+ top programmers,
- We work with nearly 200 IT companies that hire our graduates,
- 78% of graduates start new job in 3 months after the course.
Such results can only be achieved by taking care of the high quality of the courses we run, which makes us the market leader.