Collection and Compliance Manager
We’d love it if you had:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field;
- 3–5 years’ experience as a collections manager;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- Experience with SAP could be a plus;
- The ability to work accurately and independently;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention for detailss;
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills;
- Strong time and people management skills;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Monitoring the money collection processes of the company;
- Setting collection goals and targets for the Collection department;
- Overseeing staff members and ensuring the internal compliance and collection procedures are followed;
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit;
- Implementing collection policies and procedures to avoid excessive outstanding credit;
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection;
- Ensuring that the company policy on recoveries is followed and that it is in line with regulations in force;
- Negotiating the payment plans with customers and ensure payments are made as soon as possible;
- Preparing weekly / monthly feedback reports on payment collections;
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the collections department.
What comes with the job?
- A real motivating salary package;
- Specialized trainings;
- Growth & development opportunities;
- Medical services subscription.
Who is Sameday?
What do we do? We offer quality delivery services and we build the greatest national locker network. Currently, Sameday shipments are processed in our two logistic Hubs near Chitila and Sibiu.
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players on the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth. Each experience we go through is a chance for us to learn how to improve ourselves and, as we wish to grow alongside our clients, we’ve opened the road of transparency in deliveries.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy a harmonious growth and become better every day.
If Sameday’s values and mission are close to yours and you wish to contribute to their accomplishment and development, you are more than welcome to join us and… develop by our side.