Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Exceptional written and oral English skills and fluency in one other European langauge e.g.
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL/SLA.
- Develop trends by monitoring and analysing incoming calls, problems and support requests
- Field incoming requests to the Service Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues
- Prioritise and schedule problems. Escalate problem (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician
- Perform post-resolution follow up activities to requests
- Reinforce SLAs to manage end-user expectations
- 1+ year’s work experience in a Service Desk environment
- Knowledge of ITIL Process Frameworks desirable
- MCSA: Office 365 Solutions Associate desirable
- If candidates do not possess accreditation, candidates will be supported in achieving the certification within first 6 months of joining
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to utilise the applications for Microsoft Office for support, reporting and documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualise a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions is helpful.
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
Due to exceptional growth in customer demand for support for Cloud Services we are growing our team substantially in Eastern Europe.
We have roles at Associate and Associate Consultant level for candiates with different levels of experience and as part of this team they will provide support for customer IT environments relating to Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure and AWS. While providing the highest level of customer service, resolving or escalating incidents through the Service Management system. The roles will be responsible for using the Knowledge Base Management tool along with their expertise to resolve tier 2 requests in a timely fashion as well as escalating unresolved problem/issues/requests to the proper tier 3 support team.
If you chose too apply to this role, you will be asked a series of questions about your technical experience and also language skills. As these roles are supporting customers globally we can only accept applicants who are truly fluent in a second language, namely: French, German, Slovak, Czech, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese
Initially these roles will be home based in your home country
- 24x7 - Candidates should be available during this time frame, shifts will rotate.
- Primary responsibility is customer service. Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance.
- Respond to questions received through emails and calls.
- Learn the fundamental operations of the platforms which are being supported.
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures; accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software.
- Become familiar with helpdesk policies and services.
- Other duties as assigned by the Service Manager.
- Serve as the single point of contact for customers related to Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Cloud Support issues.
- Good knowledge of user account administration (Microsoft Office 365 / Microsoft Active Directory).
- Develop technical knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Take ownership and responsibility of an issues from start through to a successful resolution.
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- The Service Desk Engineer must ensure the support team members to close out their tickets properly.
- Develop sound understanding of IT operations and related applications as well as business related processes and procedures.
- Maintains and consistently demonstrates a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures.
SoftwareONE is one of the fastest growing companies in the IT sector, with over 40% growth per year over the last 5 years – join us and be part of our growth story!
Privately owned since 1985, SoftwareONE is redefining the technology solutions landscape as the thought leaders in Software Portfolio Management (SPM) services. Globally headquartered in Stans, Switzerland, with a local footprint in 82 countries, our 3,000 employees help our customers optimise their software spending through our elite sales designations and deep-rooted relationships with top publishers.