Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for Engineering & Data Solutio
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer in the Engineering & Data Solutions department you will work with us on building and maintaining (e-)mobility projects infrastructure based on scripts (IaaC), together with an internationally distributed team, in a hybrid working model. Become part of our team and contribute to the future of (e-)mobility sector!
In your role you will:
- You will design and implement IaaC in Public Cloud (Azure primarily);
- You will design and implement deployment strategies for Microservices (Docker containers in Kubernetes clusters);
- You will be able to carry out approaches such as risk-management, clustering, load balancing, and failover;
- You will design POCs, add software integrations based on development team feedback;
- You will maintain a direct and strong relationship with development teams and other stakeholders;
- You will ensure that reported problems are addressed in a timely manner with minimum impact.
- You will support delivery teams and apply improvements for infrastructure, pipeline, monitoring and logging systems;
- You will promote best practices in a DevOps environment;
- Collaborate on data privacy and cyber security strategies;
- Guide and mentor junior team members as well as contribute to technical on-boarding of new joiners.
- Public Cloud: Azure / AWS (Networking, Storage, Vaults, DB, VM, Container Registry, Kubernetes, WebApp,Logging, Alerting);
- Automation: Azure DevOps especially / Jenkins / GitHub Actions;
- IaaC scripting language: Terraform / Pulumi / Azure Bicep;
- OS: Linux OS, including bash scripting;
- Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Logging, Monitoring and Alerting: Azure Log Analytics, Azure Alerts, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree Computer Science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable
- At least 2-3 years of DevOps experience in Public Cloud Infrastructure (Azure / AWS);
- Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps / Jenkins / GitHub Actions);
- Hands on experience with IaaC scripting language like Terraform / Pulumi / Azure Bicep;
- Hands on experience with Linux OS, including bash scripting;
- Very good understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps ways of working;
- Passion for new technologies and proactive in exploring new trends;
- Able to prioritize tasks and work within the Agile/SCRUM methodology;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written;
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure Databricks or other use cases of Apache Spark;
- Experience of working with distributed teams.
Ways of Working
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.