Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We would like you to have:
- German and English language skills at B2 or C1 proficiency.
- A minimum of 2 years technical experience in the following technologies: IP networking, switching and routing, firewall techniques, application proxies and packet filtering systems
- CCNA, CCSE, Bluecoat Certified Administrator (BCCA), Professional (BCCP)
- Good knowledge of Windows or Unix Scripting, routing protocols (BGP / OSPF)
- Cisco ASA Firewalls, Nokia/checkpoint Firewalls
- Cisco Layer 2 and 3 Catalyst and/or Nexus Switch
- F5 BigIP Load Balancers
- Intrusion detection/ prevention systems and WAN optimization ( Ipanema or Cisco WAAS)
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
This is a Shift role working on a shift pattern - 2 days on, 2 nights on, 4 days off.
Provide and operate IT infrastructure services for Vodafone’s Cloud & Hosting customers.
Ensure high availability and the optimal performance of all aspects of customer’s hosted infrastructure.
Be part of an international team working closely to optimize existing ways of working and deliver cost efficient and high quality services for top enterprise clients from all around the world.
In essence, you`ll:
- Perform monitoring and troubleshooting activities for customer infrastructure, using available tools.
- Accurately classify, diagnose, and resolve platform, network, and hardware Incidents at first line. (1st Line Support)
- Team with technical specialists to solve complex technical incidents in Cloud and hosting infrastructure.
- Be challenged as you have to manage and resolve a high proportion of incidents at first line and continuously improve service to customers.
What we offer:
• Private medical and dental care insurance;
• Life insurance;
• Dedicated employee phone subscription;
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers;
• Project specific training;
• A youthful and multicultural working environment with dedicated professionals and great development opportunities.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high challenging profile role, to progress in your career and to develop experience within a world leading and multinational organization.
Vodafone Shared Services Center is part of a Global Services Center and will cater for Vodafone operations in different countries, as well as for the Vodafone Group. Our success comes from the outstanding people that make it happen for our customers every day!
We’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Power to you
***Note: We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
Due to current immigration restrictions, we are welcoming applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania (these means the citizens of EU countries).
Our focus is on making our customers lives easier. We want each of them to have the best experience when interacting with us. Over 300 million people around the world today choose Vodafone to communicate.
We're ambitious, open, flexible and we’re passionate about the industry. What we care deeply about is building an internal culture that encourages values like excellence, trust and innovation. We recognize performance, encourage teamwork and positive attitude. At Vodafone, we’re not about stepping up a traditional career ladder. What we give our people is the opportunity to shape the future by tapping into a world of rich and rewarding experiences that will develop and stretch them. When joining Vodafone, you will find information and resources that will stimulate you to put to good use your knowledge and skills. People who enjoy working for Vodafone consistently talk about the opportunities they get to learn, challenge and develop themselves
About Vodafone Shared Services
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service and Fraud Management services to Vodafone clients from several markets in Europe, including United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Germany, Netherlands or Hungary.
From supporting customers through web-chat or phone in different foreign languages to advanced technologies like Cloud & Hosting or Machine 2 Machine, our ambition is to be admired for operational excellence, simplicity and agility.
We opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. This is why we are always looking for talent to successfully support Vodafone clients around the world.
We’re at our best when you’re at yours.
Power to you