E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We currently have an opportunity for Clinical Trials Assistant with the following profile:
School diploma/certificate or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
Effective time management and organizational skills
Attention to detail and accuracy in work
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Awareness of knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) guidelines
The key duties and responsibilities of the role include:
Assist Clinical Team Lead (CTL) and Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
• Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness.
• Assist CTLs with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
• Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
• Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
• May perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.
An international Clinical Research Organisation is currently looking for a Clinical Trials Assistant (CTA) to join and support the Clinical Operations team.
Angajatorul a ales ca denumirea companiei să nu fie făcută publică.
Numele companiei va fi dezvăluit doar celor ce vor fi contactați de către angajator.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles