As a Client Support Associate, you will be assisting people who work for some of the most innovative companies from around the world to access and manage their cool benefit packages. Not too shabby, we think!
You will be closely working with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software.
What will you be doing:
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Provide the best solutions to employees via e-mail and/or phone, based on our clients’ benefits packages. At times, this may also include contacting the suitable stakeholders – Employer, Provider or other Thomsons teams etc.
- Handle first time resolution Darwin queries;
- Deliver a high standard of quality on all helpdesk tasks;
- Meet and exceed helpdesk KPIs both individually and as part of a team;
- Gradually gain a correct understanding of legislation processes and regulatory changes;
- Support peers in delivering urgent requests and re-prioritisation of workload where needed;
- Log all utilisation to meet business targets;
- Work closely with your Team Leaders and Quality Assurance Team to meet your objectives and improve based on the feedback received;
- Follow and adhere to a schedule of work that is subject to change dependent on the demands of the business
What we offer:
- High standard of communication in English, both verbal and written
- Initiative and dedication to meet KPIs, deliver results and drive improvement
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Good social skills, confident in speaking to people and dealing with challenges
- Accountability of calls and willingness to ensure the best solutions
- Assertive, ability to challenge processes to achieve a better service and experience to the client
- Preferred experience in working in a client support environment using a CRM system, as well as in meeting call/e-mail quality targets
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
Thomsons Online Benefits will use the personal data provided in this application to consider your suitability for a role within the organization and to communicate with you. Please find our full privacy notice on our Company Website – https://www.thomsons.com/careers/
There’s nothing ordinary about Thomsons Online Benefits :)
Our passionate PINK culture, benefits expertise, collaborative partner ecosystem and our innovative technology are as extraordinary as our people. Our people, power the rocket ship that is our Darwin™ product – a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
500+ Thomsons People are devoted to helping HR and reward professionals to deliver impactful, cost effective benefit schemes, whilst enabling their employees to engage with their benefits, throughout their lives. We work with the world’s leading employers to maximize the power of Darwin™ in over 85 countries and around 25 languages
If you wish to apply directly please send us your detailed English resume at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
For more information please visit our careers website: https://www.thomsons.com/careers/