We are missing a very organized Client Service Manager to work in a highly creative enviroment of the Audio/Video production & post-production industry.
If you feel like this could be the place where you can express yourself and you can add some new flavor to our bunch, then drop us your CV
· Deliver valuable customer experience to our clients and partners, with a focus on driving account retention
· Create internal orders, defined & implement business processes
· Daily management of the accounts & projects (resource allocation, briefing & coordination of audio/video editors, communicate specifications, deadlines, delivery times, internal distribution of tasks, process supervision, project materials check in &out, upload, updates, recommendations)
· Monitor campaigns performance and ensure the delivery of the expected result
· Liaise with external partners involved in our campaigns creative production
· Pre & Post campaign analysis
· Coordinate with our legal department for NDA’s and contract drafts
· Do research and assist sales team with pitch presentations containing relevant information
· Interact with Accounting department in regards to client credit and billing requests/issues
· Identify opportunities and execute on potential upsell
Qualifications & Skills
· University degree
· 3+ years of experience in media agency, client / account management role
· Previous experience with building relationships with both internal and external business partners
· Good understanding of online and offline media and the ability to be creative with audio, and video as well as digital client solutions
· Highly organized and focused strong attention to detail
· A creative problem solver & multi-tasker
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· Client service and presentational skills, as well as good working knowledge of Excel.
The Candy Shop is the Audio/Video Production & Post-Production boutique that gathers a bunch of happy, smart, talented & innovative young people, who do their best to serve the creative industries in Romania as well as around Europe.
We are endorsed by big names of the industry as we’ve grown exclusively based on word-of-mouth, from a small one room studio to a 550 sqm studio facility based near the center of Bucharest, featuring seven video editing rooms and two audio studios, conference rooms and offices.
Each one of us is highly trained professional in his area of expertise and together we successfully drive the business forward, because we love what we do and we do it with passion!