Client Advisor with German
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
So, if you have the following, make sure to let us know!
You’re a good fit for the job if you:
- Speak and write fluent German;
- Have intermediate knowledge of English;
- Have a positive mindset, a can-do attitude and good communication skills;
- Good time management skills.
We are looking for colleagues who are able to deliver the results required by management and demonstrate that they are customer focused. Experience in Customer Care related field is desired but not required.
- Resolve customer inquiries, complaints and requests over the phone,
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries,
- Perform customer check-ins,
- Manage customer accounts,
- Provide customer support using various software applications,
- Record details of actions taken.
- Private medical insurance;
- Meal Tickets;
- A 7card Subscription;
- Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial;
If you would like to find out more about our culture please visit our blog:
Like our facebook page:
or visit our international website:
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies. We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability. We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)
In CGS we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, and being a pro-active team member. Join our team: if you think you fit the profile, than we are looking forward to meeting you!
Learn more about our confidentiality policy: