Client Account Manager (English)
- Passion - Client Service Management;
- Education – Secondary School / College degree;
- Experience – Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in a service environment;
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Bilingual language skills are a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to maintain priorities in a constantly changing environment;
- Strong organization skills / accuracy;
- Expertise using MS Office applications.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions on company protocols for international payroll management and client services for the first 3-6 months of initial start date;
- Assist with internal projects and collaborate with other departments to achieve companywide goals while training on Celergo’s processes and protocols;
- Work effectively within the team to ensure all department and payroll deadlines are met;
- Responsible for generating reports to analyze, audit, and reconcile payroll data;
- Strong communication and cross-cultural skills to collaborate with international team members;
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of each Client’s payroll.
- Complete and deliver monthly checklist metrics:
- Ensure timely completion;
- Ensure step by step processes are followed;
- Ensure payrolls are paid on time;
- Ensure invoices are billed accurately.
- Manage controls (client and internal changes):
- Ensure that all documentation is up to date;
- Strong critical problem-solving results;
- Facilitate long-term relationships;
- Ensure each client payroll calendar is managed timely and effectively with both the client and global payroll providers;
- Ensure client deliverables and Service Level Agreements (if present) are being completed timely and accurately;
- Serve as client advocate and collaborate internally and externally as needed to ensure client needs are understood and expectations are met;
- Review and communicate payroll changes between the Client and global payroll providers;
- Audit payroll calculations from global payroll providers;
- Manage all steps of the funding process;
- Generate consolidated invoices for client approval and funding initiation;
- Maintain open items logs and track improvements to ensure all open items are closed.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.