Civil Site Engineer - relocation to Budapest
- University degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position (former experience working for a general contracting company is an asset);
- Native/fluent Hungarian required and good command of English is mandatory;
- Ability to work with subcontractors;
- Knowledge of MS-Office technologies;
- Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn quickly;
- Proven ability to work towards individual and team targets;
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
- Conflict management skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team.
- Coordinates civil subcontractors and is responsible for a designated area and for the civil works package;
- Ensures that the civil works are undertaken by subcontractors according to time schedule as directed;
- Analyzes technical documentation and technical solutions – solving current problems on site;
- Preparation of accurate project documentation (quality documents, work situations, closing documentation, etc.);
- Participates in the daily coordination site-visits and weekly technical meetings;
- Responsible for quality control for the works in the civil area;
- Supervise and manage subcontractors on site;
- Planning, organizing and controlling of daily operations on site and monitoring progress;
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of the civil works carried out;
- Provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility.
Synergy is a diversified contractor with the ability to meet the needs of our clients in a variety of project types, including new construction and renovation of hotels, retail centres, office buildings, educational facilities, sport facilities, infrastructure, residential buildings and industrial plants. Synergy is capable of establishing Consortium or Joint Venture for infrastructure projects all around the neighbouring and overseas markets by using the international and professional experience of the managing partners and staff and the financial strength of the company. The company was founded in 2001 in Romania and has expanded over the years to international markets. Synergy Construct has now offices and ongoing projects in Romania, Turkey, Poland, Georgia and Germany.
hotels, retail centers, office buildings, educational facilities, infrastructure, residential buildings, industrial plants