Civil Engineer / Inginer Constructor - Proiectare
LOESCHE GmbH - 3 poziții
Oraș de lucru
Permis conducere Nespecificat
- Bachelor or Master in Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in designing of Steel and Concrete structures
- Very good knowledge of FEM software, preferable using Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis and/or Dlubal RFEM, and TEKLA for 3D modeling
- Written and spoken English, French of advantage
- Your profile is rounded off by your distinctive ability to work in a team, high commitment and resilience
- Knowledge of the cement or coal-fired power plant industry is desirable
- Coordination and monitoring of the structural steel engineering of a plant order, as well as the associated structural calculations, in particular tracking of the specified quantity of structures
- Managing the relationship with subcontractors, inspecting, and scheduling for the subcontractors that are responsible for steel and concrete structural design
- Bills of quantities preparation for steel, concrete structures, and foundations at the tendering stage, based on the valid plant planning
- Checking and optimization of structural designs for the steel and concrete structures
- Technical evaluation of external civil engineering offers
- Recognition and averting of risks for the construction project in the project and execution phase
- Support of project management in the field of civil engineering
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized family-owned business
- Dynamic working environment that nurtures independence, promotes versatility and supports you in your personal and professional goals
- An open business culture aligned with the values of our Head Quarters in Dusseldorf Germany
- Tangible opportunity of promotion within our new growing Branch network
- We offer a competitive salary package that includes a yearly bonus, private medical insurance as well as food coupons.
- Our bright office environment offers access to amenities such as a fully stocked kitchen with free coffee and fresh fruits.
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home
- Ongoing training opportunities and regular feedback sessions
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism, and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 700 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain, Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We just launched our new Branch in Bucharest, Romania and we would be glad to have you as part of our team. We are looking forward to your application.
LinkedIn: Loesche GmbH | LinkedIn
Publicat 16 mai 2022 Reactualizat 15 iun. 2022 Expiră 15 iun. 2022