Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Are you one of top Software Architects in the world? Do enjoy solving the incredibly complex problems that no one else has been able to complete? Are you 10x more productive than the typical developer? Are you interested in earning $100,000 USD while working for the best companies from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. At Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look...
What to Expect as a Chief Software Architect at Crossover
At Crossover you will play a dynamic leadership role in our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for developing solutions to complex architecture problems, designing and delivering real enterprise-class software products to customers and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources. As the owner for the architecture and technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product, you will effectively work as the CTO of the engagement with a startup mindset, wearing multiple hats from lead architect and developer on the most complex elements of the product to technical team leader to solution evangelist ensuring that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product.
Qualifications for this Opportunity
-A successful Chief Software Architect at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
-Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
-Experience with Cloud architecture and DevOps
-Experience with iOS development
-At least 8 years of experience in hands-on .NET programming and related technologies (MS Visual Studio, NHibernate, etc)
-Proficient in TDD, NoSQL, Relational DBs (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle), SOA, EDA, and design patterns
-Hands-on with Hadoop, openstack, MVVC and AWS
-Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
-Ability to engage sophisticated global customers in deep technical discussions, making them confident that you know their problem better than they do
-Computer Science or Engineering graduate/ post-graduate/ doctorate with top marks from a top technical university
-A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
-Comfort “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
At Crossover, you’ll earn extremely competitive wages while enjoying the flexibility of working from virtually anywhere on the face of the earth:
Salary: 50 USD/hr
Position type: Full time (40 hours per week)
The Type of Chief Software Architects We’re Looking For
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need technical genius who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and in solving complex problems for customers with high expectations. The position is only a great fit for someone who takes a truly hands-on approach to product development, design and engineering. It's a great opportunity to secure a high impact technical lead role in an expanding global software company that is growing both organically and through acquisition. The opportunity for exposure to new challenges is immense, as the acquisition of several new products and customer bases every year creates extremely interesting learning opportunities for motivated professionals who strive to create value in their work and to personally grow.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Developing expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
• Leveraging your broad technology capability set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy real enterprise class software
• Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products.
• Architecting and leading weekly technical delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base.
• Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customers enterprise/global requirements
• Leading a small team of Software Engineers to apply software engineering practices and implement automations across all elements of solution delivery
• Manage accountability of team members, with pinpoint focus on quality; Personally accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues
• Ensuring our customers are supremely confident in the advantages and quality of our product and solution, and the technical services you lead to deliver them.
Ready to join? Start the process now by applying through our application link. If you meet the qualifications, we will proceed with a series of tests and interviews. Crossover is eager to see what you have to offer our cutting edge global workforce.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la [email protected].
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles