Chemist - Vitamins Laboratory
- Bachelor’s Degree (in the field of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Chemistry, Food Engineering, Biochemistry, Physics);
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as analyst in a chemistry laboratory (previous experience as analyst in a food laboratory would be an advantage, but is not mandatory);
- Known techniques: chromatography, gravimetry, volumetry, molecular absorption, spectrometry, electrochemistry, calculations, identification reactions;
- MS Office skills at intermediate level (previous exposure to eLims or similar laboratory software would be an advantage, but is not mandatory);
- Proficiency in English;
- Analytical disposition, with high attention to details;
- Decision-making & problem-solving skills;
- Emotionally balanced;
- Well organized;
- Good communicator, team player.
- Performing analytical tests in the Vitamins Testing laboratory, according to the standardized working procedures;
- Develops new methods of analysis;
- Proposes solutions to improve the methods developed within the lab;
- Proposes solutions for improving and optimizing the processes within the lab;
- Designs/ modifies the SOP and WoW for methods under his/hers accountability;
- Evaluates the parameters for performance and confirmation / validation of the method;
- Ensures optimal participation in inter-laboratory comparisons;
- Supports the audit campaigns and answers to the requests of the auditor, as per defined accountability.
Eurofins Scientific Group is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins is presumed to be the global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agro-science CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to overstaff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a vast portfolio of analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialized clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of more than EUR € 5 billion, having been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.