In the context of the continuously growing sector of food delivery, the Food Innovation team inside Glovo has the mission to innovate around new food concepts and maximise value for our partners and customers.
We are looking for a Chef Trainer responsible to expand our Operator model.
You will be responsible for planning and executing the launching process with new franchisees, as well as ensuring quality and operating excellence through quality controls and periodic audits.
- 1-2 years of relevant culinary experience
- Excellence in food safety procedures
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects simultaneously
- Great communication skills
- Get stuff done attitude: you’ll need to get a lot done in a short period. You have a scrappy attitude, be comfortable working with limited resources under tight deadlines, thrive in an unknown environment and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
- High problem solving capacity
- Have organizational capacity and know how to enjoy being busy all the time.
- Willingness to travel, must be on the road to train and control!
- English is a must!
- Experience in a chain is a plus (McDonalds, Burger King, KFC…)
- Project management skills are a plus
- Plan the launching process with all stakeholders to grow the business as fast as possible
- Perform on-premise trainings
- Be the operator point of contact for technical and operational doubts
- Track operator performance, perform periodic control calls and define action plans to improve quality of service of all operators
- Perform periodic quality controls to guarantee Food Safety regulations are met, and all kitchen operations are followed.
- Ensure our operators are top performers and make our brands top-quality brands
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
- 9 aug. 20221600 - 2000 EUR / lunăBucurești, Craiova, Ploiesti și alte 2 orașe