Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Who are we looking for ?
• At least 4 + years’ experience on similar position in an international environment with multiple delivery locations (previous BIG FOUR experience would be an asset)
• University degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance or Economics, Purchasing or Sales
• Practical knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology, process optimization projects, business process improvement, project management
• Proven improvement projects delivery with quantified result
• Experience in change management process
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
• Strong presentation skills; including ability to lead workshops within the scope of Lean Six Sigma methodology
• Ability to manage workload, with minimal direction, a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Six Sigma Green Belt certificate would be an asset
• Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Very good analytical and problem solving skills
• Desire to learn and develop
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to travel occasionally
• ACCA certification or project management certification will be an additional asset
• Knowledge of SAP modules will be an asset
You will be responsible for:
• Independent leading of improvement projects
• Support for assigned operational teams regarding Lean Six Sigma methodology
• Monitoring of progress of improvements implementation and support in dedicated operational teams, acting as escalation point
• Detailed analysis of process data and drawing the conclusion
• Co-delivery of trainings and workshops
• Support in change management process
• Support the team in administration activities
ArcelorMittal Shared Service Centre Europe
"Shared Service Centre Europe (“SSCE) ofera servici de tip back-office in 12 limbi pentru mai mult de 276 entitati ArcelorMittal ce acopera toate segmentele AM Europe, Corporatie si Aperam. Misiunea SSCE este sa devina cel mai bun centru de servicii de tip shared services si sa fie un competitor pe masura celor mai bune centre de profil si organizatii de tip BPO.
SSCE dispune de centre JUMBO in Polonia/DG, Romania/Galati si de centre la nivel de tara in Benelux, Franta, Germania si Spania. SSCE lucreaza in parteneriat cu Wipro care ofera servicii SSCE de tip AP in Pune India.
In prezent SSCE ofera o gama mare de servicii de tip backoffice F&A, din momentul Comenzii pana la Plata, de la Achizitie la Plata si de la Inregistrare la Raportare. In plus SSCE ofera servicii specializate in domenii ca taxele si impozitele, SOx/IC si raportare manageriala. Ca parte a planului de strategie pe termen lung SSCE doreste sa-si extindă domeniul de aplicare si in alte domenii decat Finanțe & Contabilitate."