Pure Healthcare is currently recruiting a high number of Healthcare Assistants with previous experience to work in:
Bournemouth, Weymouth, Tauton, Dorchester, Doncaster, Mancester, Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield, East Sussex, Essex and other areas in the UK with some of our clients who have over 60 very well established nursing homes within this areas. The available jobs are both permanent & temporary pozitions, within Care & Nursing Homes but in domicliary care as well.
The interviews will be in Bucharest face to face or on-line via skype. If you are successful there will be immediately start dates
-Paid flight after completing 500 hours of work.
-Free airport pick-up.
-Free training and induction
-48 weeks contract of employment ( with the possibility of contract renewal )
-Hourly salary of £8-£12 (depending on client, location or shift)
-Accommodation assistance, for £68-£120(including bills)
-Candidates must have previous healthcare experience. Ideally within a nursing home/home care setting.
-Good level of English
-Clear Criminal Record
-To be in good general health
Under the general supervision of the Management Team the post of Care Assistant plays a vital role in the staff group in the home, and is directly responsible for providing high quality care to the residents according to their individual needs and in line with their agreed Care Plan.
1. Being familiar with the Company’s standards, practices and statement of residents’ rights and ensuring these are adhered to.
2. To identify and respect individual needs and abilities in order to provide appropriate social care for residents on a one to one basis and in small groups.
3. Delivering high quality personal care to our residents, (including washing, dressing, toileting and bathing) and carrying out personal appearance tasks (attention to nails, hair, clothes, teeth, hearing aids and spectacles) in a private and dignified manner.
4. Meeting the emotional needs of our residents by listening to and conversing with them whilst carrying out practical tasks.
5. Be aware of each individual residents social history and utilising this knowledge whilst caring for the resident.
6. Familiarize yourself with the residents family/friends and facilitate these visits and offer private
Pure Healthcare Staffing Group and our current recruitment campaign for more good quality Nursing & Healthcare staff. As a nursing & healthcare temporary staffing business we have built up a strong reputation as a high quality supplier of NURSING & CARE STAFF and ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS to many local, regional and national nursing & care home groups, NHS Trusts and Independent Hospitals here in the UK.
We are very interested to find reliable member of staff from across Europe for the recruitment of Healthcare Assistants and Registered General Nurses.
We recruit Nurses & Carers for Temporary and Permanent positions mostly for Nursing Homes, Private Hospitals and Community Nurses. Some of our clients are very specialised in such areas as Dementia, Autism & Learning Disabilities just to name a few.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.