Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Minimum 2 year experience in a similar position - ROL & FCY cash transactions;
- Excellent customer services skills;
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude;
- Medium level of English (written/spoken);
- Good computer proficiency.
- Performs daily cash transactions in ROL, RON & FCY ;
- Ensures the manipulation, registration, verification, packaging, and the security of cash and substitutes;
- Ensures the level of the cash balance in accordance with the limits established by the NBR;
- Ensures the withdrawals from and deposits to NBR or from/to other banks, in accordance with the established conventions;
Piraeus Bank Romania enters Romanian banking market in June 2000, following the acquisition of 99.98% shares of Banca de Credit Pater by Piraeus Bank Group - the third largest private financial group in Greece.
In five years Piraeus Bank Romania invested heavily in infrastructure, implementing a modern IT banking system, setting up branches and developing products.
Piraeus Bank Romania branch network expanded from 2 in the year 2000 to 35 today (Bucharest, Timisoara, Tg. Mures, Ploiesti, Galati, Brasov, Sibiu, Pitesti, Cluj, Oradea, Constanta, Piatra Neamt, Suceava, Bacau, Iasi, Arad, Craiova, Buzau, Slatina, Baia Mare, Bistrita, Braila). Plans are made to launch up to 60 branches by the end of 2006.
Currently the bank displays a full range of products in retail and corporate businesses.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles