Basic Skills Requirements:
Willingness to learn
Good communication skills
Awareness of dementia
Listening & responsive skills
Calm under stress
Approachable & sympathetic
Provide a high standard of care in an efficient, kind and respectful manner, preserving the dignity and self respect of the resident at all times;
Maintain a smart and tidy appearance and always wear the correct uniform whilst on duty;
Complete a report on Residata for each resident whose care has been undertaken, before of the shift;
Attend training sessions and fire drills, as required;
Mentor new members of staff as instructed;
Mantain safety standards;
Comply with written and verbally agreed conditions and employment e.g. hours of duty, days of duty, time-keeping etc
Observance of Health and Safety requirements.
Day to day Duties:
1 Receive report from previous shift;
2 Carry out all the instructions of the Nurse in Charge in an efficient and conscientious manner;
3. Provide support and assistance for residents and day clients throughout the period of duty. This includes all aspects of personal hygiene, dressing, nutrition and social needs. Maintain a clean and tidy environment. Report problems relating to odour control
4. Ensure residents are dressed and groomed appropriately
5. Ensure correct use of equipment in particular moving and handling
6. Keep residents’ rooms tidy and ensure correct sorting of linen and personal clothing
7. Provide essential physical and mental stimulation by participating in recreational and social activities with residents, individually or in a group and assist the Activities Co-ordinator as required
8. Ensure at all times, in conjunction with other members of staff, that the physical, emotional and social well being of each resident is maintained in a safe and homely environment
9. Ensure that residents are offered choice and that their rights are acknowledged and preserved
10. Report any obvious physical or mental change in the condition of every residents
11. Respond to calls from residents
12. Respond to visitor requests and demands in conjunction with Nurse in Charge and offer visitors appropriate hospitality
13. Make appointments for residents for hairdressing and chiropody
14. Complete daily reports for residents on Residata and feedback to Registered Nurse on duty
Compania ofera asistenta cu tot ce insemana actele pentru a lucra legal in Marea Britanie, ofera contract de munca inca din prima zi de lucru, deasemenea ofera suport in gasirea cazarii. Pentru orice detaliu in legatura cu acest job ne puteti contacta direct la numarul de telefon: 02089008598 sau la email: email@example.com
Cunoasterea limbii engleze nu este o cerinta obligatorie insa este necesar macar la un minim nivel conversational.
Hatfield Haven is a large detached house providing residential care . We are registered to provide a personal care and accommodation for 22 people over the age of 65 we are also able to provide specialist care for those with dementia.
HATFIELD HAVEN is beautifully situated in the country side between Harlow and Bishops Stortford, close to the Essex and Hertfordshire border, and a few minutes from the M11 (junctions 7 or 8).
Nearest mainline station is Sawbridgeworth that is 2 miles away, and less than 40 minutes from Liverpool Street London.
There is ample parking within the grounds of the home.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/HatfieldHavenDementiaCareHome/1651544865111037?fref=ts
Compania ofera asistenta cu tot ce insemana actele pentru a lucra legal in Marea Britanie, ofera contract de munca inca din prima zi de lucru, deasemenea ofera suport in gasirea cazarii.
Locul de munca este in Anglia, Compania detine momentan 5 Case pentru batrani si este in extindere.
Avem nevoie de 10 carer assistant (ingrijitori persoane in varsta)
- 2 persoane pentru curatenie,
- o persona pentru intretinere (mici reparatii)
Oferim pachet de relocare:
- preluare de la aeroport,
- asistenta cu tot ce inseamna acte pentru a lucra legal in Marea Britanie,
- asistenta in gasirea cazarii, platim avansul si depozitul pentru a inchiria o camera,
- deasemenea oferim un avans pentru a va putea descurca pana la primul salariu,
- Se ofera contract de lucru incepand cu prima zi de lucru,
Toata aceasta suma se v-a impartii in rate lunare si se va plati incepand cu luna a 2 -a de cand incepeti lucrul.
Pentru orice detalii va stau la dispozitie la
- numarul de telefon: 004402089008598
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.