We expect from our employees:
• Responsibility, independence, accuracy and stability.
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• High level of customer service as well as readiness to perform various types of work.
• Commitment and ability to schedule your work day independently and effectively
• Social and positive thinking person
• Knowledge of English at least on a basic level.
• Professional experience as car painter with several years of experience. In the recruitment process, we can ask you to send us documents confirming your education as car painter, documents confirming your professional experience as car painter and we can also ask you for permission to contact previous employers or to send us relevant references from previous employers.
• Employment based on a permanent contract of employment with an attractive salary, including holiday payment, company-based savings in a Danish Pension Fund and Danish governmental Health Insurance (yellow-card).
• A friendly and informal work atmosphere.
• Opportunity to develop and expand knowledge in the field of motorization / car painting.
The first 3 month of employment is regarded as a probationary employment period. During the probationary employment period we garante a minimum salary of 3.365 EURO/month, before tax. After the probationary employment period the salary will be negotiated individually, depending on your qualifications.
We make all the documents, so that the employer can work legally in Denmark. We also help finding an accommodation for the first period. In some cases we can also help finding a job for your spouse, and this way help you with a family reunification.
For further information please contact Susanne Damgaard Petersen by email email@example.com, or by calling (+45) 7010 14 40 and ask for Susanne.
We invite all candidates to send us a short cover letter in English and a Curriculum Vitae (CV) in the Europass form (https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents) by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write in the subject of the email "Car painter".
Due to urgent demand, we expect to employ our new car painters as soon as possible.
Because the workplace is in Denmark, all job interviews will take place by telephone, Skype and / or other similar media.
Byens Bilpleje in Denmark is looking for talented and qualified car painters to work in Denmark full time.
Byens Bilpleje.com A/S is one of the largest companies in Denmark specializing in internal car cleaning, undercarriage protection and car painting. As the company is growing dynamically, we urgently need skilled and qualified car painters to work for us in Denmark.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles