Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics;
- 2 - 3 years of financial audit experience OR banking / insurance experience;
- Good knowledge of IFRS;
- Strong English language skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques, supported by strong analytical skills and organisational abilities;
- Strong team working skills;
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and client facing responsibilities.
PwC Romania's Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services (CMAAS) practice is looking to recruit Senior Associates. PwC is the leading practice in tax, assurance and advisory and offers a diverse range of services and opportunities for newcomers to our organisation.
As a Senior Associate you will have an important role in delivering our advisory assignments. You will be reporting directly to a Manager and ultimately to a Director within the audit practice. As a result, this role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to develop your personal and technical skills.
Joining as a Senior Associate, you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging work.
The ideal candidate is passionate about making sense of new legislation and accounting standards that impact the banking and insurance market. Curiosity about these changes and the ability to self-study are a prerequisite.
Also, the candidate should be able to work as part of a team, be committed to delivering work within deadlines and enjoy building and maintaining strong business relationships with existing and potential clients.
You would contribute to the delivery of a wide range of professional services, for example:
- Providing accounting advice to banks and insurance companies;
- Support banks and insurance companies in implementing new regulatory requirements, such as MiFID II and IDD;
- Support banks and insurance companies in implementing new accounting standards, such as IFRS 9, IFRS 16 and IFRS 17;
- Organization of technical events and trainings for banks and insurance;
- Delivering agreed upon procedures;
- IFRS financial statements preparation.
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments for top Romanian and international clients;
- Full ACCA support; Collection of personal data
We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process. The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation. Use of personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
- If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
- To notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.Legal basis for processing.
We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent.
In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent. Data retention
If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.
About us: We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.