Capacity Planning Officer
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- University degree
- Good English knowledge
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Capacity Management
- Capacity Requirements Planning
- Continuous Flow Production
- Time Studies
- Responsible to define the capacity needs of country refarding S&OP (Equipment )
- Monitor and update a local equipment database
- Maintain and update a global capacity monitoring and provide inputs for selecting the appropriate location for launch/transfer of products
- Initiates and prepares equipment transfers within /from/to his country: Documents - Coordinates the equipment implementation - Completes/monitors insertion in database
- Lead the equipments inventory in coordination with local controlling
- Collect, consolidate and share the OEE of specific machines (Cutting - Foaming - Welding - Testing)
- Performs OEE audits
- Consolidate CapEx needs of all departments, check the content and submit the CapEX budget to country controlling for validation
- Check and release PAMs for country plants
- Qualification and training of capacity planning / Capex& fixed assets engineers according to LEONI Standards
- Build up local competences to fully take over planning capacity engineering at Country Plant.
- Risk mitigation of production concept risks and related extraordinary costs through standardized way of work regarding ramp up of projects
- Ensure application of governance for capacity planning at country Plants level in line with WSD standards
- Escalates according to defined escalation paths
And we are looking for you.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.
*People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.