We are looking for a Campus Manager for the new Wild Code School location in Bucharest with strong leadership skills, a business-oriented mindset, and a good understanding of various technologies. The ideal candidate should enjoy networking in a startup and tech environment, and should have notable project management experience, as well as experience working with different types of fundraising strategies and activities. Excellent soft skills are a must, since the campus manager will be institution's main representative in Romania, and will interact with stakeholders on behalf of the institution.
- Challenge driven. Overshoots objectives. Demostrates willingness to go the distance to get something done. Start-up mindset.
- Honesty and integrity. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules in an efficient, autonomous and rigorous manner. Focuses on key priorities. Project management experience recommended.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly, maintains high standards in all forms of written communication. Acts as the Wild Code School ambassador at every opportunity. English proficiency is a must.
- Proactivity. Takes initiatives. Brings new innovative ideas to the company.
The Campus Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop Wild Code School's notoriety in Bucharest: act as the ambassador of the project, build strong partnerships with local players, organize events and communicate.
- Ensure logistics and profitability of the campus.
- Build up a strong team and recruit students: recruit and train the necessary team needed for project implementation. Prospect for candidates and transform them into students, organize information sessions and interviews.
- Organize student life during the training: plan integration day, find guest speakers, organize hackathons, Demo Day, meetups.
- Manage student projects for real clients: prospect for potential clients, define the project, ensure high quality of the partnership.
- Help students find jobs after the training: coach students on their soft skills, organize job datings, develop partnerships with recruiting companies, set-up, animate and manage the alumni community.
Wild Code School is a digital school offering intensive training in highly in-demand coding skills, project-based teaching, individual coaching towards employment, and increased autonomy of students in knowledge acquisition. Wild Code School is currently developing a European-wide network of micro-schools that completely blend into the local tech ecosystem, and work closely with students recruiters. The individual Wild Code School teams work closely with local companies to identify specific local needs, and take them into account in the training offered in each campus.