Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and innovative FinTech company that is changing the way we make payments? Are you interested in working in a fast-paced environment with people from all around the world? Then join PPRO as our Call Center and Customer Engagement Specialist in Sibiu, Romania.
The Call Center Specialists in our call center and our Customer Engagement Specialists in our customer service department work in an international team receiving, investigating, and responding to all customer inquiries regarding our products and services, via different channels, and using different analytical tools. Great customer experience and a drive to improve processes through constructive feedback is a must for this role. You will be working for our VIABUY Prepaid Mastercard brand.
They perform the following duties:
QUALIFICATIONS What You Need to have:
- Engage with customers by phone/email concerning products and services
- Determine client inquiries by actively listening and clarifying desired information in order to accurately provide solutions
- Resolve client inquiries by researching, exploring alternative options, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved issues
- Always learning, retaining, and refreshing job knowledge in order to relay the correct solutions to clients
- Ability to provide high quality service in a fast-paced environment
- Follow up with clients to provide advice and/or information necessary to process our products
- Complete any additional tasks or responsibilities that management assigns
- Use different tools for analytics to service our customers in the best possible way
- Sell additional products or services by recognizing opportunities to cross sell
- Customer, and service oriented, willing to go above and beyond to give our customers a great customer service experience
- Tech savvy – able to use multiple channels simultaneously
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in an international environment with cross cultural differences
- Social Media experience and interest are a plus
- Take ownership for great customer experience and engagement, and be the face of our brand to customers
What We Need to See In You:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German (Advanced / Native) or Spanish (Advanced / Native) or Portuguese (Advanced / Native) and English (Advanced / Native)
- 3 years of customer support experience in an international environment
- Must have knowledge of customer service principles and practices, and the ability to type
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to resolve difficult client exchanges by providing a high quality and service focused experience, and giving applicable solutions
- Good working knowledge of software (Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, etc.), and have the ability to adapt to new technology as tools continue to evolve
- E-payment experience is an asset
- Ambition to be the best at what you do
- Ability to provide excellent service with a client centric focus
- Professional and courteous phone manner in order to service clients and handle sensitive inquiries
- Ability to work in a high-pressure international environment with cross cultural differences
- Eager to learn and adapt quickly
- Proactive, and a problem-solving attitude
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is a FCA regulated and EU certified financial institution with an e-money license. We are headquartered in London, and with offices in Munich, Atlanta, Cologne, Gibraltar, Sibiu, and Luxembourg.
Our teams are growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 25 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterized by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.