CAE Engineer/ R&D Simulation Engineer/ FEA Engineer
Guhring company offers customized solutions to our customers in the field of machine construction, making cutting tools with the highest degree of precision. The multitude of types of parts and high dimensional requirements involve customer-oriented design. We are constantly expanding and as the number of projects increases, we are looking for new and motivated colleagues to support us in increasing productivity.
- Perform simulations in Ansys, results analysis and interpretation
- Simulation data pre/post processing
- Develop component and system simulation models using Ansys
- Providing simulation reports and expertise for proposed solutions in order to meet product specifications and optimize product reliability
- Communicate the results of the simulations as well as possible design improvements
- Improve and check the models in close collaboration with design and test departments
- Calibrate the simulations with the experimental tests.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Bachelor’s degree - technical profile
- Proactive and adaptable to a multinational environment
- Good verbal and writing communication in English
- Knowledge of materials properties and behavior
- Basic knowledge with CAD tools
- Self-learning capabilities
Nice to have
- Communication skill in German.
- Experience in using engineering tools like Ansys, Abacus or MATLAB
- Previous work experience in a relevant field
- Attractive payroll
- Private medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- Settled public transport
- Discount on the 7card subscription
Guhring is one of the world-wide leading manufacturers of rotary precision tools for metal machining. With more than 8,000 employees world-wide, 3,500 in Germany, in excess of 70 production locations in 48 countries the company develops, manufactures and distributes innovative cutting tools. Guhring is present on all important markets: Customers in the automotive industry, the aerospace industry or in general engineering count on trendsetting tools manufactured to uniform quality standards of the highest level. And we continue to grow steadily: We invest in new locations, network globally and extend our product portfolio. Our leading market position is the result of long-term and constant innovation. In Romania, Gühring has more than 300 employees in the field of production, design and R&D at its facilities in Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca
Are we a match?
Find out if we are the right employer for you. If you are looking for versatile opportunities to develop further and apply your talents in a targeted manner then, you already have a lot in common with your colleagues of tomorrow.