Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* Bachelor’s degree in either Mechanical Technology or Mechanical Engineering�
* Minimum three to five years’ experience with ERP and BOM structure in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the valves industry
* Use of database management software. SAP experience preferred
* Knowledge and experience in mechanical design of pressure containing components
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Advanced English, French is considered a great asset
* Strong computer skills, ability to work with details
* Demonstrated ability in drafting/CAD, using Autodesk Inventor package for 3D modeling or equivalent.
Serving as the key engineering interface with Project Managers, the Application Specialist is responsible for translating all product requirements into drawings, material masters, Bills of Material (BOMs), and other documents required for the design, manufacture, assembly and testing of the company’s products.
This involves utilizing a variety of technical engineering tools, product documentation and software applications including CAD, historical database and ERP system to select, configure, update or create the appropriate BOM in accordance with industry standards, product certification and customer needs.
* When required, participate in the project kick-off meetings with project managers, inside sales and customer representatives,
* Read, check, analyze, interpret and extract data from product datasheets and applicable code, standard or customer specifications to identify product certification(s), material and particular test requirements as well as appropriate product configuration,
* Identify inconsistencies and/or missing input data; work with project managers to get any required technical clarification,
* Handles minor design changes by using computer assisted design/drafting (Autodesk Inventor 3D modeling software or equivalent) equipment and software. According to the global Engineering workload plan and the design complexity, may issue to the Product Development group a design study request through an internal process by specifying input and expected output data and the requested completion date,
* Work closely with the Engineering Group manager to define and prioritize engineering tasks to reach assigned deadlines,
* Categorize and record sales order line items in a tracking file aimed to prioritize the engineering tasks according to the targeted deadlines and determine the key performance indicators,
* Act as the key communication and coordination point with project managers to provide updated status of all engineering tasks during follow-up meetings,
* Create, update and maintain in accordance with existing engineering design rules the engineering fields of Material Masters and multi-level Bill of Materials (BoMs) as well as related objects through the ERP database such as drawings, patterns or material requirement; product design control may be decentralized,
* Actively participate in a BoM cross-checking process with others Application Specialists in accordance with the rules in place,
* Maintain codes and status of BOMs, parts and related objects as required,
* Review Engineering Change Notifications issued internally by the Product Development group or by the Engineering group having the product design control; identify and communicate any change that might impact the other(s) factory workstream(s); update the ERP database and other(s) engineering database as required,
* Work closely with the Product Development group, manufacturing engineering and purchasing for new product developments or special requirements; design control may be decentralized,
* Review, check and approve customer drawings developed for special constructions,
* Develop and maintain specific spreadsheets or Engineering tools,
* Analyze any issue or request raised by the workshop, update BoM accordingly and propose the best solution to mitigate the impact(s) (material substitution, deviation request..),
* Answer to sales feasibility requests relative to the replacement of obsolete valves,
* Answer on a day to day basis to substitution requests or opportunities raised by the others factory workstreams,
* May perform other special projects or duties as requested by the Engineering Group manager.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.